HRM Assignment 4: my thoughts on how USeP can help my LONG TERM GOALS..

{ Posted on 9:05 AM by Ariel Serenado }
In reference to Assignment nos. 2 and 3, this post is centered on How the University can help achieve what i want in the future.

Since goals are what students hope to accomplish, and outcomes represent what actually is achieved, current trends toward measurement of educational outcomes (assessment) foster attempts to connect goals and outcomes at the course and program level.
In this case, the course, the offered programs is a vital contributing factor to achieve ones long term goals or the future dream.

As I have mentioned I envisioned myself to become an IT Manager. Basically, I want to be an IT Manager having a business organization that needs to be captured, manage and store knowledge from materials and resources accumulated by information technology. Since , this goal is muc related to the course I am taking right now, therefore my school plays a vital role in molding up myself to be an effective and efficient IT MAnager someday. There are lot of factors to consider on how USeP can help me to cope with necessary requirements with the job I preferred.

First thing to help, is the QUALIFIED FACULTY. USeP has all the qualified faculty no doubt that the university towered over some other schools not only in the region. Effeciency of the faculty is a very big help to students, for they cater the required knowledge to the students based on the structure of the programs. The teaching strategy is subjective, the discussion don't solely relt on a specific textbook, in this manner of teaching they provide a wide range of learning which can be considered a competitive advantage to us, students.

Another contributing factor is the integration of the E-LEARNING. Since, the school's ultimate goal is to provide technological advancement when it comes to the learning, USeP has been integrating the e-learning environment. In this way, Information Technology involvement of the students will boost. Thus, it will contribute to manage, use and implemet resources accumulated by Information Technology for learning purposes. One way of integrating this kind of environment is through discussions or forums over the internet.

Another thing is the FACILITIES. It can't be denied that the university is experiencing problems in the usage of the facilities especially in computer laboratories. There's a problem on catering the students access to the facility in reference to the number of students. In the other hand, though might rise some discripancies, but then one should take into consideration that this thing is not a hindrance to acquire the necessary knowledge. There are still options where you can acquire knowledge in a different way.

I know that these two contributing factors I have identified will be a great help to achieve my long term goal. Especially, that some of the subjects I am taking rigth this time are of big help to manage information in an effective way. It cannot be denied that there are struggles encountered along the way but then I should realize that those challenges are meant for me to change or be more active in dealing things making it worthwhile. At the end of the day the future still lies at our hands, regardless of the acquired knowledge, it still depends on the disposition of an individual. Indeed, Living life is a matter of preference.

No Response to "HRM Assignment 4: my thoughts on how USeP can help my LONG TERM GOALS.."

Post a Comment